South Huntingdon man dies in tractor accident
A South Huntingdon man was killed Tuesday in a tractor accident.
Westmoreland County Deputy Coroner Sean Hribal identified the victim as Lewis McIntyre, 78, of 197 McCune Road.
Hribal said the victim died of multiple traumatic injuries he sustained in a tractor rollover. Hribal pronounced him dead at the scene at 4:50 p.m.
The Westmoreland County Department of Public Safety reported that the accident occurred just after 3:30 p.m. in a field along McCune Road.
The Westmoreland County Coroners office ruled McIntyre's death an accident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 71-year-old among 2 charged in several Pittsburgh area burglaries
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Pitt well-stocked along offensive line
- BVA assistant enjoys ‘special’ part of game
- Leader Times roundup: West Shamokin volleyball team wins 1st match in Class AA
- Playoff losses motivate West Mifflin boys soccer
- Bell Township museum delighted to receive WWI uniform of prominent native son
- Rams cruise as soccer launches section play
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Principals question role of test scores in new evaluation process
- Norwegian sails into luxury with Prestige purchase