One dead after concrete truck crashes through guard rail in Beaver Co.
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Sept. 23, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
Authorities have identified the driver of a cement truck who died on Monday after the vehicle crashed through a guard rail and tumbled over a hillside in Beaver County.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine how Wallace A. Brown, 67, of New Castle died, said Teri Tatalovich-Rossi, the Beaver County coroner.
The wreck occurred at 1:50 p.m. on an entrance ramp to Interstate 376 in Big Beaver, according to officials.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- West Mifflin business joins forces with East Allegheny students
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day to be observed locally
- Local Episcopal priest sentenced in child pornography case
- Shots fired, Monessen house hit on S. 14th St.
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder