One dead after concrete truck crashes through guard rail in Beaver Co.
Authorities have identified the driver of a cement truck who died on Monday after the vehicle crashed through a guard rail and tumbled over a hillside in Beaver County.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine how Wallace A. Brown, 67, of New Castle died, said Teri Tatalovich-Rossi, the Beaver County coroner.
The wreck occurred at 1:50 p.m. on an entrance ramp to Interstate 376 in Big Beaver, according to officials.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- At Pitt, a chance to make early impression under Narduzzi
- Podiatrist, 6 others charged in prescription painkiller scheme
- Spring Hill woman sentenced to jail for stealing, euthanizing neighbor’s dog
- Man sentenced in meth smuggling scheme
- Charleroi man accused of improper sexual contact with teen
- Earl Lloyd, 1st black player in NBA, dies at 86
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Leonard Nimoy, world famous as Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek’, dies
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene