One dead after concrete truck crashes through guard rail in Beaver Co.
Authorities have identified the driver of a cement truck who died on Monday after the vehicle crashed through a guard rail and tumbled over a hillside in Beaver County.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine how Wallace A. Brown, 67, of New Castle died, said Teri Tatalovich-Rossi, the Beaver County coroner.
The wreck occurred at 1:50 p.m. on an entrance ramp to Interstate 376 in Big Beaver, according to officials.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun in McKeesport; boy critical
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- Pirates notebook: Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- Accident at West Virginia’s Cheat Lake sends boaters to hospital
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots
- Consistency keeps Cellone’s Bakery customers coming back
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws corporate jet carrier
- 12 missing after flooding in Texas sweeps away vacation home
- Westmoreland Veterans’ Monument unveiled, rededicated in Greensburg
- Previewing the the 2015 WPIAL baseball championships
- Theft thwarted by employee at North Huntingdon Wal-Mart