One dead after concrete truck crashes through guard rail in Beaver Co.
Authorities have identified the driver of a cement truck who died on Monday after the vehicle crashed through a guard rail and tumbled over a hillside in Beaver County.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine how Wallace A. Brown, 67, of New Castle died, said Teri Tatalovich-Rossi, the Beaver County coroner.
The wreck occurred at 1:50 p.m. on an entrance ramp to Interstate 376 in Big Beaver, according to officials.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Allegheny County buck could prove to be state’s largest ever taken
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- House fire doused in Turtle Creek
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise