One dead after concrete truck crashes through guard rail in Beaver Co.
Authorities have identified the driver of a cement truck who died on Monday after the vehicle crashed through a guard rail and tumbled over a hillside in Beaver County.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday to determine how Wallace A. Brown, 67, of New Castle died, said Teri Tatalovich-Rossi, the Beaver County coroner.
The wreck occurred at 1:50 p.m. on an entrance ramp to Interstate 376 in Big Beaver, according to officials.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates analyst Kent Tekulve recovering after heart transplant
- New approach on offense has Pirates in playoff contention this season
- Steelers veteran defenders want young teammates to step up
- UPMC buying New Castle-based Jameson Health System
- Steelers’ Brown combats disruptive defensive ploys
- Pitt football coach Chryst refutes analyst Wannstedt’s opinion
- Wheel separation incidents can prove deadly; NTSB doesn’t track them
- Douglas Laboratories sells Klean Athlete: products free from banned substances
- Crosby appreciates his relationship with Penguins fans
- Woman killed after car hits tree in Norvelt
- Pa. Education Department attempts to block release of emails to Tomalis