Man found dead in Mercer County home
Police are investigating the death of a man found Tuesday in his Mercer County home.
State troopers found the body of Brett Thomas Wise, 42, of Grove City at his home on West Glenora Drive about 5:30 p.m.
The cause and manner of his death are under investigation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Penn-Trafford scores 35 unanswered to seal spot in quarterfinals
- Ford City volleyball set to clash with TJ
- Clairton continues offensive onslaught in dominating 1st-round victory
- Armstrong trying new program to have instruction when weather closes schools
- Electric cars plug into solar power
- Pensions a point of dispute as Watson challenges Dermody in 33rd District
- Pine-Richland rolls past Connellsville in 1st round
- Writers take on novel challenge in Ford City
- Washington sends Steel Valley home for season; wins in rout, 34-7
- Armstrong nonprofit making holidays bright for those in need
- Evaporating cap on Pa. gasoline taxes to offset drops at pump