Penn Hills woman dies in car crash
A Penn Hills woman died in a car crash late Saturday in Lincoln-Lemington, authorities said.
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office identified the crash victim as Ida Green, 62. The office said it would perform an autopsy on Sunday.
The fatal wreck happened about 11:20 p.m. at Lincoln Avenue and Lyric Street, the office said. Police did not release further details.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- High court to weigh pregnancy work rights
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense