Beaver County residents accused of abusing 13-month-old boy
Police on Monday arrested four Beaver County residents on charges of abusing a 13-month-old boy found with multiple broken bones.
Amanda Riley, Nicholas Hrvoich, Kimberly Hrvoich and Christian Evans are being held in the Beaver County jail, said Rochester Police Sgt. Dawn Shane.
According to police:
An out-of-state relative called police asking them to check on the welfare of the boy, the son of Riley and Evans. Police found him Sept. 20 with broken bones and a skull fracture.
The boy is being treated at Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville. Shane said his condition has improved in the last 10 days.
All of those arrested live in Rochester. Riley lived with her boyfriend, Nicholas Hrvoich, and his mother, Kimberly Hrvoich.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Steelers notebook: Bryant confident in backup Jones if Big Ben can’t play
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Penguins notebook: Maatta making strides at practice
- New Florence man charged with killing police officer
- PennDOT details closings as work continues on Parkway West
- Canon-Mac’s Gladden to play at Marist
- Fabregas: To pay or not to pay: Hospital’s bill for procedure or insurer’s rate?
- Uniontown man charged with rape
- New York City’s salt warning rule to take effect at chain restaurants
- Cheyney University’s accreditation in jeopardy over financial woes