Murrysville residents advised to "resume normal activity"
Murrysville Police are advising residents of the Murry Woods and Crowfoot Road areas that they may “resume normal activity.”
Residents were first advised to stay indoors because of police activity in the area via Nixle text message from the police department just after 4:30 p.m.
The alert message listed the severity as “moderate – possible threat to life or property” and urgency as “immediate.”
A man who answered the phone at the Murrysville police department refused to provide additional information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Rising East Liberty out of reach for Pittsburgh’s poor
- Juvenile shot in North Versailles neighborhood
- Leschak Automotive advances to second round in DNL playoffs
- Pirates third baseman Ramirez’s last ride is about winning a ring
- Traffic detour lifted
- Crane topples over into Perry North demolition site; no one injured
- ‘Real’ people, solutions at heart of GOP ad blitz in Pa.
- Bill seeks to give Pittsburgh police license plate info