Penn Hills man accused of molesting teen girl
A Penn Hills man was arraigned Monday on charges of molesting a 13-year-old girl on numerous occasions in the past 15 months.
Luumba T. Green, 37, who is also known as “Che” or “Cavalier,” remains in the Allegheny County Jail to await a preliminary hearing scheduled next week on nearly a dozen charges including indecent assault and corrruption of minors, court records show.
The girl told police she was 12 when the assault began in July 2012, the first time when she was asleep on a couch in a biker's club in Homewood. She also said that Green at times paid her $40 to take obscene pictures of herself.
Police said the assaults stopped after a school counselor overheard the girl talking about them with a friend. When her mother learned what happened, she forbade Green to see the girl anymore, the teen told police.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt students clean up Mon Valley neighborhoods for annual service day
- North Versailles Township commissioner opposes closing Green Valley Primary School
- ReClaim McKeesport ambassadors transform vacant lot
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Cookies for Our Troops marches on
- Ebola watch lists to shrink