Monroeville man dies in car crash
A man died in a collision early Saturday morning in Monroeville, according to authorities.
James Sales, 54, of Monroeville was pronounced dead at about 2:30 a.m. at Forbes Regional Hospital, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office.
The accident occurred at around 2 a.m. near the intersection of Route 22 and Duff Road.
The accident is being investigated by Allegheny County police, who could not be reached for additional details.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Plum superintendent says lack of school tip line was ‘oversight’
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Police: Woman, 18, pretended to be student, assaulted Perry principal
- Banshee trailer featuring Vandergrift released
- Penguins see Stars, blanked by Dallas in opening game
- Starkey: Pirates gaining bad big-game rep
- Downtown Pittsburgh Macy’s donates bits of history
- Pirates notebook: Fastball command issues hurt Cole against Cubs
- Guns, drugs recovered during raid in Wilkinsburg
- Kennametal HQ relocation rankles Westmoreland County business leadership
- Hydrangeas flower year after year with proper care, placement, feeding