Man found dead from gunshot wound in Lincoln-Lemington
A man was reported shot and killed Tuesday night in Lincoln-Lemington.
Pittsburgh and Penn Hills police were called by emergency dispatchers around 10:30 p.m. for the report of a man shot along Oberlin Street near the border of the two communities. When they arrived, they found a man who was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, dispatchers were told.
No other information about the shooting was available.
City homicide detectives were called to investigate.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Confident rookie quarterback Manziel erratic early with Browns
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Business Gallery: July 27, 2014
- Local golf notebook: Fox Chapel graduate to play in Junior PGA event
- Construction of $500M power plant in South Huntingdon stalled
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle, Huntington on same page
- U.S. coal exports undermine energy efforts, experts say