Man found dead from gunshot wound in Lincoln-Lemington
By Michael Hasch
Published: Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
A man was reported shot and killed Tuesday night in Lincoln-Lemington.
Pittsburgh and Penn Hills police were called by emergency dispatchers around 10:30 p.m. for the report of a man shot along Oberlin Street near the border of the two communities. When they arrived, they found a man who was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, dispatchers were told.
No other information about the shooting was available.
City homicide detectives were called to investigate.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Davis embraces new opportunity with Pirates
- NHL notebook: Bruins’ Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing
- Mail for IRS delivered to Squirrel Hill home
- Riverhounds squander 2-goal lead, settle for draw
- NFL notebook: Pryor will be cut if he’s not traded
- ‘Patriots’ back Nevada rancher; Reid labels them ‘domestic terrorists’
- Architecture photos show difference between drama, fact
- Frye: Commission discusses ‘second opening day effect’
- State Police: People injured in Parkway crash resulting from police chase
- Instagram builds Oakmont barber’s rep for innovative cuts, ‘hair tattooing’