2 teens die in early-morning crash in Beechview
Pittsburgh police are trying to determine if alcohol played a role in a high-speed crash that killed two teenagers and injured two more in Beechview early Sunday.
All four people in the GMC Envoy were ejected when it crashed about 3 a.m. on Saw Mill Run Boulevard near Woodruff Street, said police spokeswoman Diane Richard. Police don't know who was driving. They will seek blood tests on all four.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the dead as Mysharri Millander, 17, and Kahdejah Cammon-Perkins, 18, both of Stanton Heights.
Two more people age 17 and 19 were injured. Police did not release more information on them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Graham rejects GOP Benghazi report as ‘garbage’
- Power out for 20 customers after West Deer crash
- Pitt notebook: Chryst keeps Panthers motivated amid adversity
- Pirates trade Davis to A’s for international signing bonus money
- NFL notebook: Vikings coach thinks Peterson will return to team once reinstated
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- 2 residents, kitten rescued from Highland Park fire
- Hanna’s Town celebrates ‘Three Centuries of Coffee and Chocolate’
- 100 terrorists killed in Kenya retaliation act
- Putin says he won’t be Russia’s president for life