2 teens die in early-morning crash in Beechview
Pittsburgh police are trying to determine if alcohol played a role in a high-speed crash that killed two teenagers and injured two more in Beechview early Sunday.
All four people in the GMC Envoy were ejected when it crashed about 3 a.m. on Saw Mill Run Boulevard near Woodruff Street, said police spokeswoman Diane Richard. Police don't know who was driving. They will seek blood tests on all four.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the dead as Mysharri Millander, 17, and Kahdejah Cammon-Perkins, 18, both of Stanton Heights.
Two more people age 17 and 19 were injured. Police did not release more information on them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Penn State seeks recruiting win in ‘whiteout’ game
- Pens look to buck shots, goals trend
- Critics claim state Attorney General Kane puts politics first
- Pitt puts focus to test in jumbled ACC Coastal race
- Defense grows up fast for No. 22 West Virginia
- Mt. Pleasant eliminates Southmoreland, earns home playoff game
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Penn-Trafford remains unbeaten, shuts out Norwin
- North Allegheny’s defense shuts down North Hills, 31-7
- Jeannette rolls past rival Greensburg Central Catholic