2 teens die in early-morning crash in Beechview
Pittsburgh police are trying to determine if alcohol played a role in a high-speed crash that killed two teenagers and injured two more in Beechview early Sunday.
All four people in the GMC Envoy were ejected when it crashed about 3 a.m. on Saw Mill Run Boulevard near Woodruff Street, said police spokeswoman Diane Richard. Police don't know who was driving. They will seek blood tests on all four.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the dead as Mysharri Millander, 17, and Kahdejah Cammon-Perkins, 18, both of Stanton Heights.
Two more people age 17 and 19 were injured. Police did not release more information on them.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Crash closes one lane of westbound I-376 in Beaver County
- Injured eagle in Somerset County returns to the wild
- Motorcycle runs off road in Butler County, kills Shaler man
- Pirates’ Melancon has been consistent since moving into closer’s role
- Amazon.com distribution center planned for Pittsburgh’s West End
- Suspended Penn-Trafford teacher charged with stalking student
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- 1 hurt in Mt. Lebanon fire on Bower Hill Road