Train kills pedestrian in Beaver Falls
A Beaver County woman hit by a train died from blunt force trauma, the county's coroner said Monday.
Susan Braykovich, 73, of Beaver Falls was hit by a CSX train near the intersection of 27th Street and Seventh Avenue at about 9 p.m. Sunday, said coroner Terri Tatalovich-Rossi.
There have been several similar incidents of trains hitting pedestrians in Beaver Falls in the past year, said Beaver Falls police chief Charles Jones Jr.
“We've had several incidents, maybe three or four. They have all turned out to be suicides,” he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Sheary hoping to return to organization
- In historic vote, Pa. Senate approves bill selling state liquor stores
- Pirates notebook: Cervelli gets 1st career DH start
- Route 22 in Delmont open after tractor-trailer crash at cloverleaf
- Starkey: Cervelli’s inspiration
- Pirates hope 1st baseman Alvarez starts to regain power stroke
- Brooklyn man’s cross-state taxi ride leads straight to jail in Uniontown
- Vandergrift man accused of sexual assault
- Pa. Senate passes $30.1B GOP budget; Wolf veto likely
- Some pieces of Scaife collection in high demand on first day of auction
- Downie, Ehrhoff lead list of likely Penguins leaving in free agency