2 hurt in North Franklin car crash
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013, 8:42 a.m.
Two people were hurt in a crash in Washington County on Thursday morning, a county emergency dispatcher said.
The two-vehicle crash on Park Avenue in North Franklin was reported about 7:30 a.m., the dispatcher said.
The injured people were flown to UPMC Presbyterian, the dispatcher said. He did not know what condition they were in.
North Franklin police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Coroner called to Fayette County accident
- Steelers bring back long snapper Warren, lineman Wallace
- Security breach compromises credit card info at Bloomfield medical practice
- Landslide closes section of Allegheny River Boulevard
- Sewickley teen’s art helps her deal with challenges of epilepsy
- Highmark eliminates more than 100 jobs
- Surveillance cameras stop working after Pittsburgh fails to pay bill
- Orpik rises to occasion as Penguins take down Capitals once again
- Panthers free agent safety headed to Steelers
- Ordinance requires Pittsburgh government to publish data online
- Wednesday - March 12, 2014