TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

One person rescued from burning Braddock building

Daily Photo Galleries

Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, 10:01 p.m.
 

Authorities rescued one person from a burning apartment Saturday night at the Mapleview Terrace public housing project in Braddock, an emergency dispatcher said.

A fire at 1009 Mapleview Terrace was reported about 9 p.m., the dispatcher said. Paramedics treated responding police officers for smoke inhalation.

Mapleview Terrace is managed by the Allegheny County Housing Authority. It has 30 apartments in six buildings.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Stories

  1. Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
  2. Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
  3. Ferrante cyanide trial resumes with ER doctor testifying
  4. Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
  5. Nationwide drug ring was centered in Homewood, prosecutor says
  6. Red Wings rally, shock Penguins in overtime
  7. Park service reports ‘significant losses’ of Flight 93 memorial collection in Oct. 3 fire
  8. Primanti Bros. to mail sandwiches nationwide
  9. Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
  10. LaBar: A memo to WWE critics
  11. Federal grand jury reviewing Liquor Control Board violations, sources tell Trib
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.