Three IRS employees charged with stealing unemployment compensation benefits
Three local Internal Revenue Service employees collected unemployment compensation while working for the agency, federal prosecutors say.
A Pittsburgh federal grand jury on Wednesday issued separate indictments charging Jennifer Lang, 39, of Crafton, Sandra Delval, 28, of Scott and Sharday Thornhill, 27, of Turtle Creek with theft of government money and making false statements.
Lang collected benefits from October 2010 to May 2011 and from November 2011 to March 2012, her indictment says. Details weren't available for the other two women's charges.
There was no phone listing for each woman and no attorneys listed for them in available court documents.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 71-year-old among 2 charged in several Pittsburgh area burglaries
- BVA assistant enjoys ‘special’ part of game
- Rams cruise as soccer launches section play
- Leader Times roundup: West Shamokin volleyball team wins 1st match in Class AA
- Bell Township museum delighted to receive WWI uniform of prominent native son
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Playoff losses motivate West Mifflin boys soccer
- New Allegheny Valley Joint Sewage Authority manager welcomes challenge
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Norwegian sails into luxury with Prestige purchase