School bus plows into front yard of Whitehall home
A school bus ended up in the front yard of a Whitehall home Thursday morning after the driver was believed to have had a medical issue, police said.
The driver was the only person on the bus, which ended up across the driveway of a home on Fieldcrest Drive just before 8 a.m., deputy police Chief Richard Danko said.
The South Park School District bus did not hit the house and no one was injured at the scene, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Real estate union: Howard Hanna buys Langholz Wilson Ellis
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Hotel building boom sweeps Pittsburgh region
- Pitt: Football coach hire comes 1st, athletic director 2nd
- Man involved with crash with officer dies in Pittsburgh hospital
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- 5 plead guilty to charges of luring, beating man at Harrison gas station