School bus plows into front yard of Whitehall home
A school bus ended up in the front yard of a Whitehall home Thursday morning after the driver was believed to have had a medical issue, police said.
The driver was the only person on the bus, which ended up across the driveway of a home on Fieldcrest Drive just before 8 a.m., deputy police Chief Richard Danko said.
The South Park School District bus did not hit the house and no one was injured at the scene, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Economy woman sentenced to 15 months for Medicare fraud
- Foundations’ deal to buy August Wilson Center could be in jeopardy
- Butler County man sentenced to 9 years for child pornography
- Feds announce complaint hotlines for Tuesday election
- Attorney General Kane injured in auto accident
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Space tourism rocket explodes, killing one person aboard
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Pitt renames building after retiring vice chancellor
- PA Core Standards survey link now on Connellsville district’s website