School bus plows into front yard of Whitehall home
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013, 9:03 a.m.
A school bus ended up in the front yard of a Whitehall home Thursday morning after the driver was believed to have had a medical issue, police said.
The driver was the only person on the bus, which ended up across the driveway of a home on Fieldcrest Drive just before 8 a.m., deputy police Chief Richard Danko said.
The South Park School District bus did not hit the house and no one was injured at the scene, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Maatta not a top rookie finalist
- Indictment alleges scheme defrauded government of $10 million
- Steeler testifies he didn’t know he was stabbed at first
- Pa. men to plead guilty to smuggling equipment to Middle East
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- ‘Save Chatham’ protesters ordered to leave Shadyside campus
- State College restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Alaska’s Iditarod Trail challenges Unity couple
- Highmark’s insurance profit falls 40%
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play