Police seek missing Spring Garden man
Pittsburgh police are seeking the public's help locating an man from Spring Garden who is missing.
Robert Shantz, 89, was last seen at his home at 7 a.m. on Friday. Shantz suffers from heart problems and may be confused and disoriented, police said. He is known to frequent Spring Garden Avenue in the city and McKnight Road in Ross.
He is white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, wears glasses and may be wearing a dark coat with a red stripe across the chest. Anyone with information about him is asked to call 911 or the city's missing persons office at 412-323-7141.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Arrogant media elites mock Middle America
- Shale drilling boom a bust for some Western Pennsylvania towns
- Rossi: Fitting in will be Kang’s biggest hurdle
- Sales, income taxes increases expected in Gov. Tom Wolf’s budget
- Pirates starting pitcher Worley is in right place, right time with team
- Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
- Icy roads bring numerous accidents in Western Pa.
- Power play shines in Penguins’ home victory over Blue Jackets
- Bill Gates repeats at top of Forbes’ list of billionaires
- ALICE program aims to protect students from active shooter in school
- Penguins notebook: Pouliot dazzles in victory over Blue Jackets