Mt. Oliver woman shot to death
A Mt. Oliver woman was shot to death outside a borough home on Friday, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Jamekia Robinson, 33, was shot in the stomach in the 100 block of Frederick Street shortly before 10 p.m.
Robinson died at UPMC Mercy Hospital at 10:08 p.m., the medical examiner's office said. An autopsy was scheduled for Sunday.
Police and Allegheny County homicide detectives weren't available on Saturday to provide additional information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- States clear way for startups to use crowdfunding
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade