Freeport Road lane restriction begins Friday in Harmar
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
Lane restrictions will begin Friday on Freeport Road in Harmar Township and will continue into next week, PennDOT officials said.
Crews will install strand and fiber-optic lines along the northbound lane of Freeport Road between the Hulton Bridge and Guys Run Road. In addition to Friday, work will occur Monday through Friday of next week from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Brief stoppages may occur as crews from Fiber Cable Specialists Inc. run cable lines over Freeport Road.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Woman, 24, dies in Wilkinsburg crash
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- Steelers pick up defensive end Heyward’s option for 2015 season
- Pirates notebook: MLB metes out suspensions
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- ACC announces Pitt’s opponents for next 2 seasons; Powell signs with Dukes
- Heyl: Even crooks know UPMC’s full of it
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records