Freeport Road lane restriction begins Friday in Harmar
Lane restrictions will begin Friday on Freeport Road in Harmar Township and will continue into next week, PennDOT officials said.
Crews will install strand and fiber-optic lines along the northbound lane of Freeport Road between the Hulton Bridge and Guys Run Road. In addition to Friday, work will occur Monday through Friday of next week from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Brief stoppages may occur as crews from Fiber Cable Specialists Inc. run cable lines over Freeport Road.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Starkey: Stupid Steelers
- Steelers running backs Bell, Blount will face drug charges
- New Kensington slaying victims identified
- It’s only exhibition, but these Steelers could solidify roster spots vs. Eagles
- Freeport Bridge opens, Route 356 traffic still affected
- Pitt sophomore Coles leaves football team
- $4M floor project at Pittsburgh International Airport to replace drab gray, clickety-clack tile
- GOP: Wolf ‘Fresh Start’ campaign violates Pennsylvania law
- Pirates notebook: Morton hopes to return this season
- Washington man, 70, charged after trooper pinned under car
- Records show Tomalis reported to work, key Pennsylvania senator says