Butler County pastor to head administrative staff at Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School
The pastor of a Butler County parish has been named the president of the Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School in Cranberry.
Father Charles S. Bober will direct administrative staff at the school, including principal Kellie Abbott. Bober is the pastor of St. Kilian Parish in Adams and Cranberry, adjacent to the new school along Route 228.
Bishop David A. Zubik also appointed Father Christopher Donley, the parochial vicar at St. Sebastian Parish in Ross, as parochial vicar at St. Kilian Parish. Donley will continue to serve as priest chaplain of Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic.
The high school, which will replace North Catholic High School in Troy Hill, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Flags lowered to mourn Pa. state trooper shot dead during gun training
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Sparks fly at 2nd Corbett, Wolf campaign debate
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Police identify, release people involved in I-70 collision
- Pittsburgh rises up for a 2nd year of Pirates magic
- Indiana County infant hit by bullet will be blind
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- September ranks with driest ever in Western Pa.
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy