Butler County pastor to head administrative staff at Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School
The pastor of a Butler County parish has been named the president of the Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School in Cranberry.
Father Charles S. Bober will direct administrative staff at the school, including principal Kellie Abbott. Bober is the pastor of St. Kilian Parish in Adams and Cranberry, adjacent to the new school along Route 228.
Bishop David A. Zubik also appointed Father Christopher Donley, the parochial vicar at St. Sebastian Parish in Ross, as parochial vicar at St. Kilian Parish. Donley will continue to serve as priest chaplain of Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic.
The high school, which will replace North Catholic High School in Troy Hill, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Comeau’s hat trick leads Penguins; Crosby reaches career points
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Pregnant woman struck by van in North Side dies; doctors save baby
- Amusement parks fight off home entertainment threat
- Fatal crash closes Flight 93 chapel in Somerset County
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- Pitt plays best game of the season; routs Kansas State
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Starkey: Rutherford will add when timing’s right
- PIT wants non-passengers allowed past security to shop
- Western Pa. business owners urge shoppers to think small