Butler County pastor to head administrative staff at Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School
The pastor of a Butler County parish has been named the president of the Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School in Cranberry.
Father Charles S. Bober will direct administrative staff at the school, including principal Kellie Abbott. Bober is the pastor of St. Kilian Parish in Adams and Cranberry, adjacent to the new school along Route 228.
Bishop David A. Zubik also appointed Father Christopher Donley, the parochial vicar at St. Sebastian Parish in Ross, as parochial vicar at St. Kilian Parish. Donley will continue to serve as priest chaplain of Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic.
The high school, which will replace North Catholic High School in Troy Hill, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- White Oak moves forward on community center
- Liberty hires 2 part-time police officers, honors another
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- Raptor system helps to protect Ringgold students
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- McKeesport Area first-grader brings toy gun on school bus
- Demand for hazmat suits due to Ebola outbreak triples firm’s production
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest