Butler County pastor to head administrative staff at Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School
The pastor of a Butler County parish has been named the president of the Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School in Cranberry.
Father Charles S. Bober will direct administrative staff at the school, including principal Kellie Abbott. Bober is the pastor of St. Kilian Parish in Adams and Cranberry, adjacent to the new school along Route 228.
Bishop David A. Zubik also appointed Father Christopher Donley, the parochial vicar at St. Sebastian Parish in Ross, as parochial vicar at St. Kilian Parish. Donley will continue to serve as priest chaplain of Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic.
The high school, which will replace North Catholic High School in Troy Hill, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Adams couple faces fight in quest to drill on land near Mars schools
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Cedar Point attraction mishap injures 2 riders
- LaBar: Cesaro is WWE’s next Cinderella story
- Former Gateway coach Smith is ‘perfect fit’ for Penn State football staff
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Observers mixed on grid backup amid carbon rules, natural gas uncertainty
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle, Huntington on same page