Pedestrians hit near hot dog shop in Beaver County
Three pedestrians were hit by a vehicle Thursday evening in Beaver County, emergency dispatchers said.
The incident occurred shortly before 7 p.m. near the Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe in the 1100 block of Third Avenue in New Brighton, dispatchers said.
The three were taken to Heritage Valley Beaver hospital for treatment, dispatchers said. New Brighton police are investigating.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Funeral for Joey Fabus, honorary Bethel Park police officer, draws crowd
- Leechburg Road to reopen after two-vehicle accident
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K
- Nor’easter threatens Northeast with up to 2 feet of snow
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Energy companies vie for experienced workers with skills in high demand
- Astrobotic lands $1 million Google Lunar XPRIZE
- Linemen commit to PSU, boosting Franklin’s recruiting class
- Chips in pucks, jerseys could alter how NHL games are analyzed