Fatal crash on Bigelow Blvd. kills Mt. Washington woman
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
Speed and weather conditions might have contributed to a fatal crash on Bigelow Boulevard in the Hill District, Pittsburgh police said Monday.
Nicole Albright, 22, of Mt. Washington, died at the scene of the rollover crash on Bigelow near Frank Curto Park at 9:13 p.m. Sunday, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Albright was not wearing a seatbelt, police spokeswoman Diane Richard said. A child, 2, who was in a car seat, was taken to UPMC Mercy to be checked out, but was not injured, Richard said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- West Mifflin business joins forces with East Allegheny students
- Local Episcopal priest sentenced in child pornography case
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day to be observed locally
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Texas company offers investment in millions to upgrade Everson plant
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- Shots fired, Monessen house hit on S. 14th St.
- Photo gallery: Springsteen brings ‘High Hopes’ to Consol Energy Center
- Pittsburgh-area drivers roll with rising pump prices