Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Emergency crews search Youghiogheny River in Layton for Charleroi man
- Pirates use big 7th inning to sweep Marlins, stretch winning streak to 6
- Football, men’s basketball among Pitt teams to post highest Academic Progress Rate scores
- Steelers notebook: Blake gets outside shot in nickel
- Pirates notebook: Alvarez having success looking the other way
- Santorum announces presidential run ‘where my American story began’
- Exxon, Chevron shareholders reject big oil restrictions
- Rossi: Steelers’ tarnished Bell rings true
- Plum teacher, held for trial, vows to fight witness intimidation charge
- State Sen. Matt Smith resigning to become Chamber president
- NHL notebook: Bylsma interviews for Sabres’ job