Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Toole decides to remain at Robert Morris after interviewing with Fordham
- Warrant issued for Hopwood man accused of burglary
- Eagle egg breaks, parents abandon nest
- Ligonier Valley YMCA marks start of 32,000-square-foot expansion
- Improperly tapped gas line a possibility in NYC blast
- Penguins coach Johnston’s mother dies
- Region’s Goodwill spends $51.6M in 2014, report says
- West Virginia men’s basketball team hopes best is yet to come
- Key Pennsylvania judicial races dot landscape
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- Airstrikes intensify in Yemen as Egypt, Saudis consider ground forces