Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- 3 area teams eliminated
- Grants boost tunnel, trail work in Clarion and Armstrong counties
- Ford City joining growing fight against blight
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Girls’ soccer sites set
- Demand for hazmat suits due to Ebola outbreak triples firm’s production