Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Rossi: It’s past time for NFL to protect players
- Family of man accused of shooting St. Clair officer say allegations don’t fit his character
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Week 12 — Steelers-Seahawks gameday grades
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Community comes together to mourn death of St. Clair police officer
- Sports Deli is latest tenant to say goodbye to Parkway Center Mall
- Penn State coach Franklin fires offensive coordinator Donovan