Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Taylor back, Polamalu probable for return vs. Saints
- Cosby show still planned for Heinz Hall
- Jury finds Rayshawn Williams guilty of first-degree murder
- Fire destroys Armstrong County tavern
- Pitt football notebook: Athletic department seeking fans’ input
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- IUP student dies from injuries after he was pinned beneath car
- Monongahela paramedic dies in the line of duty
- Architect picked to examine Fayette County jail
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Brentwood police chief to get nearly $200,000 as part of settlement agreement with borough