Bridgeville man announces candidacy for state representative
An Allegheny County businessman threw his hat into the Pennsylvania state representative race Wednesday.
Jason Ortitay, 29, of Bridgeville, is seeking the Republican Party Nomination for the 46th district, which is made up of part Allegheny, Beaver and Washington counties. Democrat Jesse White currently represents the district.
Ortitay is the owner of the fundraising company Jason's Cheesecake Company based out of Ambridge.
He is a 2002 graduate of Avella Area High School and has degrees from Robert Morris and Stetson universities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates notebook: Taillon headed for surgery, Richard traded
- City police investigate death in Squirrel Hill
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- Newest Penguin Kessel’s unique shot is what makes him so special
- Tiny black weevils booming in W.Pa.
- Ex-teammates say Kessel unfairly criticized
- Fun-seekers won’t let a Pittsburgh regatta without races get them down
- Hazlewood man shot in Homestead
- Connellsville, Mt. Pleasant fireworks postponed until Sunday
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 4, 2015
- America’s path to freedom reflected in region’s numerous historic sites