Press problems delay delivery of Monday's Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, 7:12 a.m.
Because of mechanical press problems at our printing facility, the Monday edition of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review will not be delivered to many subscribers until Tuesday.
The digital edition of Monday's newspaper, the eTRIB, will be available at the regular time and you may access it by visiting e.triblive.com.
Trib Total Media apologizes for any inconvenience for subscribers.
Subscribers can reach customer service at 800-909-8742.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Armstrong County crash
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- Authorities investigating skeletal remains found in Ohio River in Avalon
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- Veteran North Huntingdon police officer fired
- Wages have soared in Pittsburgh but economy appears to have stalled
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Former Pitt captain Cavanaugh blazes trail as entrepreneur
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins