Ross fills vacancy on board of commissioners
Paul Trilli was appointed to fill a vacancy on the Ross board of commissioners at a special meeting on Friday.
Trilli, the Heinz Field/Aramark operations director, will replace 7th Ward commissioner Gerald O'Brien, who resigned on Nov. 18 to serve as the township's tax collector.
Commissioners Grace Stanko, Grant Montgomery and David Mikec and vacancy board chair George Tunney voted for Trilli. Commissioner Lana Mazur abstained. Commissioners Peter Ferraro, John Sponcer, Chris Rand Eyster and Daniel DeMarco did not attend the meeting.
Retired truck driver Patrick Mullin was nominated for the position, but did not receive any votes.
Trilli will join newly elected commissioners Jeremy Shaffer and Stephen Krobel, who will replace Ferraro and Eyster in January.
Kelsey Shea is a staff writer for Trib Total Media.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Groom cited at Farmington wedding reception being filmed for reality TV show
- Car wash explosion, fire injures 2 in McDonald
- Starkey: Chryst a miserable failure at Pitt
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings
- Banged-up Steelers can clinch with win over Chiefs
- Police investigate alleged institutional sexual assault at Pine youth treatment center
- Warning about cop-killer came moments too late
- Pouliot scores in NHL debut as Penguins tame Panthers
- Energy sector adjusts to global oil plummet
- Pitt football fights to overcome steppingstone status
- IBM’s Watson supercomputing system to be applied to PTSD