Beechview man arrested, charged with possessing child pornography
Police arrested a Beechview man accused of possessing child pornography after investigators traced sexually explicit images to his computer.
The Attorney General's Child Predator Section on Tuesday announced the 10 counts of felony sexual abuse of children for possessing child pornography and one count of criminal use of a communication facility filed against Christopher Bailey, 49.
Agents found a number of files depicting children in sex acts and poses, and learned they were downloaded to and shared from Bailey's computer, according to a release from the Attorney General's Office. They found hundreds of child pornographic videos following a search of Bailey's computers and other electronic devices.
The child predator section has made 113 arrests this year, the release said.
Bailey has a preliminary hearing scheduled Dec. 31.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NASA head tells Pitt grads their generation will ‘walk the face of Mars’
- Man fatally stabbed in Braddock Hills
- Fire caused $75,000 in damage to Beltzhoover playground
- Rossi: Penguins’ best bet is on Martin
- From injuries to front office, Penguins’ season didn’t lack drama
- Spirit Airlines lifts fortunes of Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
- Aftershocks terrify survivors of quake in Nepal that killed 2,500
- Young defensemen make case for future with Penguins
- Rossi: Crosby, Malkin didn’t sign on for this
- High risk, reward with 1st-round quarterbacks in NFL Draft
- Crews battle 5-alarm fire at North Union industrial building