Pedestrian killed on Route 65 in Bellevue identified
The pedestrian who was killed when he was hit by a vehicle along Route 65 in Bellevue was identified Tuesday as Paul Gratzmiller, 67, of McKees Rocks, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Gratzmiller suffered fatal head injuries when he was struck at 5:35 p.m. Monday on the highway between Grant and Kendall avenues, the spokesman said. His death was ruled an accident.
Allegheny County Police accident reconstruction specialists and Bellevue police are investigating.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ defense unfazed by noise, believes in potential
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh asking Supreme Court to hear case
- Penguins notebook: After reinterpreting rule, draft pick sought for Bylsma’s hiring
- Overhaul possible for West Mifflin’s Century III Mall
- Pirates pound Padres for 7th consecutive victory
- Man dies in North Buffalo fire
- Phone threats put scare into international flights
- Kiski River search finds kayak but no kayaker
- Juvenile status hearing, trial delayed in Franklin Regional stabbings
- Ice Miners not returning to Connellsville
- Former Ford City superintendent charged with killing family member in Texas