Pedestrian killed on Route 65 in Bellevue identified
The pedestrian who was killed when he was hit by a vehicle along Route 65 in Bellevue was identified Tuesday as Paul Gratzmiller, 67, of McKees Rocks, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Gratzmiller suffered fatal head injuries when he was struck at 5:35 p.m. Monday on the highway between Grant and Kendall avenues, the spokesman said. His death was ruled an accident.
Allegheny County Police accident reconstruction specialists and Bellevue police are investigating.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Komen acceptance of drilling-linked money raises ire
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo has no hard feelings after failing to make roster
- Monsour hospital properties sold at free-and-clear sale
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- Critics claim state Attorney General Kane puts politics first
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Corbett, Wolf resort to sticks, stones to attract attention
- Penn State seeks recruiting win in ‘whiteout’ game
- Pitt puts focus to test in jumbled ACC Coastal race