Pedestrian killed on Route 65 in Bellevue identified
The pedestrian who was killed when he was hit by a vehicle along Route 65 in Bellevue was identified Tuesday as Paul Gratzmiller, 67, of McKees Rocks, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Gratzmiller suffered fatal head injuries when he was struck at 5:35 p.m. Monday on the highway between Grant and Kendall avenues, the spokesman said. His death was ruled an accident.
Allegheny County Police accident reconstruction specialists and Bellevue police are investigating.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Zimbabwe alleges Murrysville doctor illegally killed lion
- Rossi: Looking at the next great Steeler
- Ability to clog the trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- Penguins not alone in top-heavy approach to salary cap
- EPA diktats: Pushing back
- Shell shovels millions into proposed Beaver County plant site
- Steelers notebook: Injuries finally become issue at training camp
- Starting 9: Examining Pirates’ deadline decisions
- Pirates notebook: New acquisition Happ more than happy to fill spot in rotation