Pedestrian killed on Route 65 in Bellevue identified
The pedestrian who was killed when he was hit by a vehicle along Route 65 in Bellevue was identified Tuesday as Paul Gratzmiller, 67, of McKees Rocks, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Gratzmiller suffered fatal head injuries when he was struck at 5:35 p.m. Monday on the highway between Grant and Kendall avenues, the spokesman said. His death was ruled an accident.
Allegheny County Police accident reconstruction specialists and Bellevue police are investigating.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Mt. Lebanon deer-culling corrals sprayed with urine, repellent
- Penguins notebook: Road trip increases in difficulty
- Federal jury says gas company shorted owners on royalties
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.
- Hax: Pregnant sister is off her rocker over alleged chair-breaking incident
- Loose barges on the Mon highlight woes of winter’s end
- U.S. Ambassador to South Korea stable after facial surgery for knife wounds
- Seneca Valley special-needs student left on bus
- Federal judge dismisses complaint against foreclosure propery management company
- Penguins forwards struggle in loss to Avalanche