Duquesne Light work to put single-lane traffic on section of Route 51
Traffic on Route 51 northbound in Pittsburgh will be restricted on Friday, PennDOT officials said.
Saw Mill Run Boulevard, which is part of Route 51, will be down to a single lane from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Stewart Avenue and Maytide Street while crews from Duquesne Light are scheduled to install wire for utility poles.
To help keep motorists informed as work on the Route 51⁄88 project continues, PennDOT is creating an email distribution list for traffic advisories and construction updates. Enroll by sending email addresses to email@example.com and writing “Subscribe — Route 51⁄88” in the subject line.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coca-Cola shaves incentives for executives
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- East Huntingdon man dies following police chase
- Highmark to increase premiums, limit access to health care in new plans
- Port Vue upgrades office equipment
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Pirates’ Martin calls crowd chant ‘petty special’
- Consol Energy cutting retiree health benefits, phasing out pension
- Penguins’ Sutter is determined to keep scoring pressure on
- Oil, gas industry boom leads to expansion of laws in Pennsylvania