Route 28 sign work brings traffic restrictions
By The The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, 6:00 p.m.
Single-lane traffic restrictions on northbound Route 28 in the North Side will be in place through next week as crews install overhead signs.
Restrictions will occur overnight between the 31st Street Bridge and the 40th Street Bridge on the following days:
• Thursday, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Friday, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
• Monday, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Jan. 2, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Jan. 3, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The work is part of the $36.4 million Route 28 Phase IV improvement project.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Serra Catholic High School friary to house foreign students
- McKeesport student to celebrate Jackie Robinson’s legacy
- Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Kovacevic: Panic over Pirates? In April?
- Panthers pulling weight for new strength coach
- Undersized rookie Gibbons is blur on ice for Penguins
- Penn State has hand in discovery of most Earth-like planet yet
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Patience pays off as starting pitcher Volquez gets 1st win for Pirates
- Pirates notebook: Tabata OK’d to return to play
- New Kensington police decline to identify stabbing victims amid investigation