Route 28 sign work brings traffic restrictions
Single-lane traffic restrictions on northbound Route 28 in the North Side will be in place through next week as crews install overhead signs.
Restrictions will occur overnight between the 31st Street Bridge and the 40th Street Bridge on the following days:
• Thursday, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Friday, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
• Monday, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Jan. 2, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Jan. 3, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The work is part of the $36.4 million Route 28 Phase IV improvement project.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Offense awakens to lead Steelers past Panthers
- Researchers study ways to protect power grid from solar storms
- Pirates, Worley edge Brewers, 1-0, move to cusp of playoffs
- PA will deal online poker in 2017, financial analysis says
- Steelers notebook: Rooney says owners support Goodell
- Pirates notebook: Bucs set single-season attendance record
- Game changers: Turnover leads to elusive TD for Steelers
- Penguins forward Megna’s skill set might be perfect fit
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo hopes to give team physical edge
- Plum’s Zezza realizes Division I dream
- Man shot to death inside of Homewood bar