Burglar smashes window at Bethel Park phone store
Bethel Park police are investigating the early-morning burglary of a Verizon Wireless store, an officer said.
At about 5:09 a.m. Friday, the department received a call for a burglary at the store on Washington Road, Sgt. Rob Stiglich said. The suspect gained entry by breaking the glass of the door, he said.
It was not immediately known what was taken.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCutchen leaves game with apparent injury
- Authorities release name of Greensburg man who jumped off overpass onto Route 30
- Penguins face important test with pre-playoff meetings against Flyers
- Penguins notebook: Ehrhoff skates, remains out of lineup
- Franklin Regional grad Hickey continues to prepare for NFL Draft
- Steelers re-sign DE Geathers
- Pirates notebook: Richard doesn’t exercise opt-out clause in contract
- Jazz Appreciation Month kicks off in Pittsburgh on a new note
- Obama targets cyber attackers with sanctions
- Classic ’80s film ‘Dirty Dancing’ coming to Benedum Center stage
- 2 Western Pennsylvania veterans’ suicides raise questions