Irwin man dies days after car crash in White Oak
A man from Irwin who had been hospitalized since he was injured in a motor vehicle crash last week, died Wednesday, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Jason Breitinger, 40, died at 1:39 p.m. at UPMC Presbyterian hospital where he had been hospitalized since the crash Friday in White Oak, the spokesman said. An autopsy was scheduled for Thursday.
Breitinger was a passenger that was involved in a collision with another vehicle shortly before 10:30 p.m. along Lincoln Way, the spokesman said. Allegheny County Police accident reconstruction specialists are handling the investigation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers not receiving big returns on their offseason investments
- Steelers intrigued by athleticism of free agent Jones
- Rossi: Given start, it’s time for Pitt to finish
- Ambitious few are turning lighthouses into living spaces
- Rare triple play sparks Pirates’ comeback victory over Cubs
- White Oak borough changes its solicitor again
- 2 Operation Pork Chop trials set for today
- Crash closes part of Route 30 in Unity
- Pitt notebook: Expanded game plan likely awaits Iowa
- AHL overtime rules create some confusion for Penguins prospects
- Pirates notebook: Morton to start Tuesday against Red Sox