Dunbar Twp. teen charged in shooting death of Connellsville man
A Dunbar Township teenager has been charged as an adult after he allegedly shot and killed a man Thursday evening.
According to state police at Uniontown, Andrew Thomas Hustosky, 17, of 231 Hustosky Road, was charged with criminal homicide and recklessly endangering another person after he alledgedly shot and killed William Oburn Little IV, 22, of Connellsville.
Hustosky, Little, another male and a female were seated in the living room at Hustosky's home at 6 p.m. Jan. 2 when Hustosky picked up a .22 caliber Ruger pistol off a coffee table.
Police report that Hustosky pointed the pistol at Little, who was sitting to Hustosky's left, and fired one shot, striking Little in the head.
Little died at the scene from a single gunshot wound.
Hustosky was charged as an adult and transported to the Fayette County Booking Center for his arraignment. A preliminary hearing has not yet been scheduled.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at email@example.com or 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers add cornerback, cut roster to 53
- Rossi: Baseball needs a new schedule
- Pirates rout Cardinals to keep things interesting in NL Central
- Steelers remain confident in defense
- State lawmaker proposes increasing cost of fishing licenses
- Pirates reliever Liz new, improved
- LaBar: Best next opponent for Brock Lesnar
- Berry wins Steelers’ punting job; Wing traded to Giants
- Dozens of cats rescued from trash-filled home in Arnold
- Security guard shot outside East Hills restaurant
- Megyn Kelly’s forte not Pa. Megan’s