Penn Hills man arrested following drug raid
A Penn Hills man was arrested Thursday when narcotics investigators found 200 bricks — or 10,000 stamp bags — of heroin during a raid at his home, according to a spokesman for Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr.
Trey Alexander Clark, 22, was taken into custody at the home on Emrose Drive. Investigators found the heroin, two guns, a marijuana growing operation and several thousand dollars in cash, said Zappala spokesman Mike Manko.
The investigation began last year and involved the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, state police and officers from North Versailles, Swissvale and McKees Rocks, Manko said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trojans, Centurions battle for Class A crown
- Kiski Area to play football at Davis Field this season
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- Tesla home battery at $7K, partnered with rooftop solar system, may help reduce power bills
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws corporate jet carrier
- Steel Valley softball gets 3rd try at Seton-La Salle
- Accident at West Virginia’s Cheat Lake sends boaters to hospital
- Bus plans include RIDC Park in O’Hara
- Highlands board votes to allow ads on website
- Alle-Kiski Valley parades with pride on Memorial Day