Penn Hills man arrested following drug raid
A Penn Hills man was arrested Thursday when narcotics investigators found 200 bricks — or 10,000 stamp bags — of heroin during a raid at his home, according to a spokesman for Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr.
Trey Alexander Clark, 22, was taken into custody at the home on Emrose Drive. Investigators found the heroin, two guns, a marijuana growing operation and several thousand dollars in cash, said Zappala spokesman Mike Manko.
The investigation began last year and involved the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, state police and officers from North Versailles, Swissvale and McKees Rocks, Manko said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- DUI checkpoints take on dangerous drivers
- Steel Valley plans to play up-tempo under 1st-year coach Schifino
- Young Steel Valley players looking for experience
- Cal U falls after earning No. 22 ranking
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- FDA rule to require chain restaurants to post calorie counts
- Sixth Grade Academy work reported on schedule
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Clairton waits for legal opinion on tax resolution