Penn Hills man arrested following drug raid
A Penn Hills man was arrested Thursday when narcotics investigators found 200 bricks — or 10,000 stamp bags — of heroin during a raid at his home, according to a spokesman for Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr.
Trey Alexander Clark, 22, was taken into custody at the home on Emrose Drive. Investigators found the heroin, two guns, a marijuana growing operation and several thousand dollars in cash, said Zappala spokesman Mike Manko.
The investigation began last year and involved the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, state police and officers from North Versailles, Swissvale and McKees Rocks, Manko said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Annual Rural Valley festival kicks off Thursday
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- 3 ways to dig up dirt on people
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Uber, Lyft get tentative PUC permission to operate in Allegheny County
- Statistically speaking: Rockies’ bullpen suffering meltdowns
- Biertempfel: One man’s cause to canonize Roberto Clemente
- MORE A&E: Peters magician advances to next ‘Got Talent’ round
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry
- Friday’s scouting report: Pirates at Rockies