Penn Hills man arrested following drug raid
A Penn Hills man was arrested Thursday when narcotics investigators found 200 bricks — or 10,000 stamp bags — of heroin during a raid at his home, according to a spokesman for Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr.
Trey Alexander Clark, 22, was taken into custody at the home on Emrose Drive. Investigators found the heroin, two guns, a marijuana growing operation and several thousand dollars in cash, said Zappala spokesman Mike Manko.
The investigation began last year and involved the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, state police and officers from North Versailles, Swissvale and McKees Rocks, Manko said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Regulators release details of Highmark’s post-UPMC transition plan
- Pittsburgh hires consultant, former Wisconsin police captain as chief
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Retail theft suspect takes off, leaves baby at Rostraver Township Walmart
- Tomlin: Steelers preparing to face both Browns QBs
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Study to look at financial impact of state’s gas boom
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Bethel Park mortgage broker pleads guilty
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County