Penn Hills man arrested following drug raid
A Penn Hills man was arrested Thursday when narcotics investigators found 200 bricks — or 10,000 stamp bags — of heroin during a raid at his home, according to a spokesman for Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr.
Trey Alexander Clark, 22, was taken into custody at the home on Emrose Drive. Investigators found the heroin, two guns, a marijuana growing operation and several thousand dollars in cash, said Zappala spokesman Mike Manko.
The investigation began last year and involved the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, state police and officers from North Versailles, Swissvale and McKees Rocks, Manko said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case
- Mars Area superintendent resigns after short tenure
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Truck wreck snarls traffic in Beaver County
- Police arrest 14-year-old in connection to bomb threats phoned in to South Hills schools
- Bomb threat prompts search at Norwin High School
- Penguins send down pair, Bortuzzo practices
- Parkway West ramps to be closed at Carnegie
- Pittsburgh City Council President officially cited for dumping trash on steps of South Side business
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker