Semi goes over Parkway East hillside
No one was hurt when a tractor trailer went over a hillside on the Parkway East on Wednesday morning, an emergency dispatch supervisor said.
The crash was reported at 8:41 a.m. when the truck went off the outbound lanes of Interstate-376 East on the outbound side of the Squirrel Hill Tunnel, the supervisor said.
State police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Distracted Steelers show nothing in loss to Eagles
- Steelers notebook: Keisel dresses, but doesn’t play
- NFL could delay punishment
- Rossi: Time with Penguins taught Bylsma importance of stability
- New Kensington slaying victims identified
- Will soft foes mean fast start to the season for Pitt football team?
- Graduation leaves lots of holes to fill for Carmichaels
- LaBar: Hulk Hogan wants to fight Brock Lesnar?
- Youngwood shelter removes 44 dogs, 9 cats from shuttered Fayette SPCA
- Pirates’ Axford overcame long odds to reach majors
- Pittsburgh city vehicle repair delays elicit gripes about Cincinnati company