Hampton restaurant/bar files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
The managing member of a Hampton restaurant and bar filed for Chapter 11 federal bankruptcy on Thursday.
Stanley Sheftick listed $148,467 in debts for Monte Cellos of Allison Park LLC, which does business as Monte Cello's, and $77,254 in debts for S&L Pour Inc., which does business as Pour House. Both are located in The Hampton Shoppes.
Sheftick couldn't be reached for comment. Chapter 11 allows businesses temporary protection from their creditors while they reorganize.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Blairsville bar, adjacent building on fire
- Rossi: Pirates must land Lester
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Pirates notebook: Trade rumors for Red Sox pitcher Lester still swirling
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- ‘Walking with Dinosaurs’ turns Consol into prehistoric den
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- Ailing youngster has wish fulfilled in day with Masontown K-9 officer
- Undefeated West Mifflin advances in Legion tournament