Hampton restaurant/bar files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
The managing member of a Hampton restaurant and bar filed for Chapter 11 federal bankruptcy on Thursday.
Stanley Sheftick listed $148,467 in debts for Monte Cellos of Allison Park LLC, which does business as Monte Cello's, and $77,254 in debts for S&L Pour Inc., which does business as Pour House. Both are located in The Hampton Shoppes.
Sheftick couldn't be reached for comment. Chapter 11 allows businesses temporary protection from their creditors while they reorganize.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Closer seats don’t sit well with some fliers
- Wednesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- Pirates notebook: Polanco says demotion to Indianapolis helped
- Penn State notebook: Franklin: Nittany Lions’ ‘healthy’ going into Week 2
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- NFL notebook: Broncos WR Welker suspended 4 games
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Pitt football notebook: Ohio offensive lineman verbally commits to Pitt
- $1.4B penalty urged in gas blast
- Princeton, worker seek solution on medical marijuana use on the job