Indiana County coroner: No foul play in woman's death
The autopsy of a woman found lying in the snow yesterday in Clymer has revealed no evidence of foul play.
According to Indiana County Coroner Jerry L. Overman Jr., the cause of death for Janice Marie Keith, 66, of Clymer is either of a medical or drug-related nature. Toxicology tests are pending, he said.
Keith was found in the snow outside a Spruce Avenue residence around 10 a.m. Friday by a woman who works nearby, according to Indiana County District Attorney Patrick Dougherty. He said Keith was not wearing pants.
Indiana County Chief Deputy Coroner Chad E. Dill pronounced Keith dead at 11:20 a.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Outfielder Polanco driving force for Pirates in victory over Dodgers
- Starkey: Pirates, Burnett could work again
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Selig: Pirates’ rebirth a positive step for baseball
- Pitt swingman Jones ready for breakout season
- Pirates notebook: Phillies’ Burnett not demanding trade
- Hollidaysburg native Lafferty relishing his chance with Penguins
- 10 million Americans sought help to enroll in Obamacare
- Wednesday’s scouting report: Dodgers at Pirates
- Photo gallery: Katy Perry brings her world tour to Consol
- Black leaders back developer’s offer, say it could save August Wilson Center