Man critically wounded in Marshall-Shadeland shooting
By Michael Hasch
Published: Monday, Feb. 10, 2014, 10:06 p.m.
A man was critically wounded in a shooting Monday evening in the Marshall-Shadeland neighborhood, Pittsburgh police said.
The shooting occurred around 8 p.m. in the 1200 block of Woodland Avenue, city emergency dispatchers said. The man was taken to Allegheny General Hospital, North Side.
City police Lt. Kevin Kraus said he did not know of a motive in the shooting.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Three ejected after Pirates, Brewers brawl
- Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
- Egg decorating turns to fight, charges in Brookline, police say
- Plum man revels in Keystone hall of fame induction
- Choral concerts planned in Dawson church
- Six NA students finalists in Musical Kids competition
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Cool chemistry: Programs at Springdale library take inspiration from late science professor
- Bridge work planned for Route 68 in Brady’s Bend
- Hillside repairs to cost $35K more than expected