Port Authority bus rams wall Downtown
A Port Authority of Allegheny County bus hit a wall near the intersection of Sixth and Fifth avenues, Downtown, on Friday morning, according to a spokeswoman for the transit agency.
No injuries were reported, Port Authority spokeswoman Heather Pharo said.
The 71D Hamilton inbound bus hit a wall by the BNY Mellon Client Services building, Pharo said.
The amount of damage to the bus and wall is still being determined, she said.
The driver was the only person on the bus. Port Authority is investigating, Pharo said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Regatta will go on without boats, water events
- Rossi: Rutherford shines as old boss pouts
- Record-breaking solar-powered plane lands in Hawaii after flight from Japan
- Crane tips over, smashes into roof of building at Pitt
- Homebrewers timid when choosing commercial styles
- Public implored to avoid iPhone cases that resemble guns
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- LaBar: What’s killing professional wrestling
- Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Tigers
- Lower Burrell couple charged with 6 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 3, 2015