Port Authority bus rams wall Downtown
A Port Authority of Allegheny County bus hit a wall near the intersection of Sixth and Fifth avenues, Downtown, on Friday morning, according to a spokeswoman for the transit agency.
No injuries were reported, Port Authority spokeswoman Heather Pharo said.
The 71D Hamilton inbound bus hit a wall by the BNY Mellon Client Services building, Pharo said.
The amount of damage to the bus and wall is still being determined, she said.
The driver was the only person on the bus. Port Authority is investigating, Pharo said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Eagle Scout project gives Knoch High Stadium press box a face-lift
- Small retailers at intersection of social networks, foot traffic
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Allegheny County buck could prove to be state’s largest ever taken
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration