Port Authority bus rams wall Downtown
A Port Authority of Allegheny County bus hit a wall near the intersection of Sixth and Fifth avenues, Downtown, on Friday morning, according to a spokeswoman for the transit agency.
No injuries were reported, Port Authority spokeswoman Heather Pharo said.
The 71D Hamilton inbound bus hit a wall by the BNY Mellon Client Services building, Pharo said.
The amount of damage to the bus and wall is still being determined, she said.
The driver was the only person on the bus. Port Authority is investigating, Pharo said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kessel addition, better health could have Pens scoring like it’s 1990s
- Steelers cut Scobee, sign free agent kicker Boswell
- Pitt holds off Virginia Tech in ACC opener
- Burnett pitches well in farewell, but Pirates lose to Reds
- New book credits Nunn for Steelers’ 1970s success
- Are Pirates better positioned to win it all this postseason?
- Pirates fans on edge as season again coming down to wild card
- More employers adopt generous leave policies
- Shaler man charged in death of girl, 6, not prosecuted in repeated alcohol cases
- Would-be Troy Hill carjackers scared off by sirens
- Four downs: Williams brothers on the rise