Port Authority bus rams wall Downtown
A Port Authority of Allegheny County bus hit a wall near the intersection of Sixth and Fifth avenues, Downtown, on Friday morning, according to a spokeswoman for the transit agency.
No injuries were reported, Port Authority spokeswoman Heather Pharo said.
The 71D Hamilton inbound bus hit a wall by the BNY Mellon Client Services building, Pharo said.
The amount of damage to the bus and wall is still being determined, she said.
The driver was the only person on the bus. Port Authority is investigating, Pharo said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Identical twins born at West Penn Hospital a rare medical marvel
- Rossi: At start, are Pens already finished?
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Pittsburgh Public evacuates 3 schools after voicemail threat
- City of Pittsburgh detective, 2 boys finalize adoption before judge
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Pennsylvania senator wants to arm school teachers, employees
- Morton, Pirates blank Red Sox in series opener
- Priest on leave as feds probe Somerset County church
- Shoop’s preparation, expertise trickles down to Penn State defense
- Penguins notebook: Martin not concerned about expiring contract