No injuries reported in Derry Township minibus accident
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014, 9:36 a.m.
A Pennsylvania State Police trooper watches as a tow truck flips a Derry Area School District minibus upright after it rolled onto its side at 7:45 a.m. on February 19, 2014 along Pittsburgh Street near the intersection with Superior Road in Derry Township. The bus was carrying a driver and one student, but neither was injured, assistant superintendent Cheryl Walters told parents in a recorded telephone message. The minibus is owned by Smith Bus.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Search warrant shows 12 items seized from stabbing suspect’s locker
- A.J. Richardson, wife held for trial over 911 calls
- RAW: Natural Born Artists helps serve up emerging fashion designers across U.S.
- Former U.S. Steel executive and wife make $500,000 donation
- Casey to promote tax-free savings plan for disabled during Pittsburgh stop
- Indictment alleges scheme defrauded government of $10 million
- Hot Ticket: Dance Africa: Pittsburgh; Sci-fi at the Science Center; Art All Night
- Pittsburgh to spend $10,700 to repair 4 chandeliers in mayor’s office
- Champions come out for ‘Stars on Ice’ at Consol
- Maatta not a top rookie finalist
- Preview of Thursday’s Pirates-Reds game