3 men charged with arson for Beaver County barn fire
State police arrested three men for arson stemming from a barn fire in Beaver County.
Zachary Chenevert, 18, of Avalon; Ricky Knight, 22, of Georgetown, and Jerry McElhaney, 19, of Hookstown, face seven charges each, including three counts of arson. All three turned themselves in Wednesday at an Aliquippa district court and were released on their own recognizance, state police said.
The Feb. 1 fire destroyed a vacant pole barn in Greene Township. The fire caused $120,000 in damage to the structure owned by First Energy, state police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Shaler man charged with homicide, abuse of corpse in McKeesport woman’s death
- Healthy, confident Steelers LB Shazier ready for full speed ahead
- Pirates show depth in earning victory over Rockies; Polanco has big night
- Historic WWII-era landing ship tank docking at Heinz Field
- Timing drives former KHL star Plotnikov
- Despite being suspended, Boyd still making contributions for Pitt
- Pirates notebook: Catcher Cervelli among ejection leaders
- ATI picket injured at Harrison mill
- Man gets probation for sex with teen girl in New Kensington
- Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas station
- ‘Banshee’ props, inventory up for sale