Beaver County trailer fire threatens second home
Firefighters responded Thursday afternoon to a fire in Darlington that started in one trailer and was in danger of spreading to another.
Beaver County 911 dispatchers said the call came in about 1:20 p.m. for a trailer on Allison Drive. By 1:30 p.m. firefighters reported that they were working to keep the flames from spreading to a second, dispatchers said.
Dispatchers said no one appeared to have been trapped or injured.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Police: Barracks ambush suspect sought mass murder
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger hurting after big hit
- Former Pirates pitcher Tekulve doing well after heart transplant
- Kent State provocation with ‘blood’ sweatshirt denied
- Deer hunting on airport property to be scaled down
- Pitt football coach Chryst refutes analyst Wannstedt’s opinion
- Pennsylvania fiscal officers say budget in dire situation
- Pennsylvania Senator wants to arm school teachers, employees
- Rock Airport & Business Park sold
- Steelers veteran defenders want young teammates to step up
- New approach on offense has Pirates in playoff contention this season