I-79 ramp to Route 228 set to open Tuesday in Cranberry
A new southbound Interstate 79 exit ramp to Route 228 in Cranberry is set to open at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
A new traffic signal in the area of the ramp will be activated. Motorists are encouraged to watch for changing traffic patterns, line painting and barrier removal.
The work is part of a larger project to add ramps leading from westbound Route 228 to I-79 to alleviate traffic congestion on Route 228.
It is scheduled to be completed later this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Perry: Guardsmen needed at Mexican border to handle criminals
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Rockies’ 7-run 7th-inning dooms Pirates in 8-1 loss
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Young Hotel residents moved to temporary shelter in Pitcairn
- Roundup: Citizens bank parent says 6-month profit doubles; Former Heinz CEO leaving EDMC board; more
- Tri-state Tea Party group aims to broaden its appeal to conservatives