McArdle Roadway to close overnight for repaving
McArdle Roadway will be closed Tuesday night from the Liberty Bridge to Arlington Avenue for paving, the Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto's office said.
The road will close at 11 p.m. and reopen at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. The city plans to complete the job during that time frame. Police will be posted to control traffic.
Separately, the city will close Legion Way in Perry South from Perrysville Avenue to Ellis Street starting Monday to repair a failing retaining wall that is compromising the roadway.
The street is expected to be closed three to four weeks.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Waivers granted for Garden Theater block development
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Review: In Edwidge Danticat’s lyrical ‘Untwine,’ a teen rebuilds her life
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Safety of credit cards up to banks
- South Fayette extends winning streak in dominating fashion vs. Steel Valley
- Review: Lauren Groff’s ‘Fates and Furies’ looks at paradoxes of marriage
- Serra Catholic soars to victory over Riverview on game-ending kick
- Cole working to become Penguins’ next Martin on defense
- Biden, Ryan facing tough decisions