McArdle Roadway to close overnight for repaving
McArdle Roadway will be closed Tuesday night from the Liberty Bridge to Arlington Avenue for paving, the Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto's office said.
The road will close at 11 p.m. and reopen at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. The city plans to complete the job during that time frame. Police will be posted to control traffic.
Separately, the city will close Legion Way in Perry South from Perrysville Avenue to Ellis Street starting Monday to repair a failing retaining wall that is compromising the roadway.
The street is expected to be closed three to four weeks.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- Injured Pitt center Rowell plays well-rounded role on campus
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Rostraver woman victim of home invasion
- 2 stores robbed in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Jury selection to continue in Ferrante cyanide poisoning trial