McArdle Roadway to close overnight for repaving
McArdle Roadway will be closed Tuesday night from the Liberty Bridge to Arlington Avenue for paving, the Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto's office said.
The road will close at 11 p.m. and reopen at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. The city plans to complete the job during that time frame. Police will be posted to control traffic.
Separately, the city will close Legion Way in Perry South from Perrysville Avenue to Ellis Street starting Monday to repair a failing retaining wall that is compromising the roadway.
The street is expected to be closed three to four weeks.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh hires consultant, former Wisconsin police captain as chief
- Regulators release details of Highmark’s post-UPMC transition plan
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Retail theft suspect takes off, leaves baby at Rostraver Township Walmart
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Tomlin: Steelers preparing to face both Browns QBs
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Bethel Park mortgage broker pleads guilty
- More pipelines proposed to carry Marcellus gas to southeast markets
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County