McArdle Roadway to close overnight for repaving
McArdle Roadway will be closed Tuesday night from the Liberty Bridge to Arlington Avenue for paving, the Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto's office said.
The road will close at 11 p.m. and reopen at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. The city plans to complete the job during that time frame. Police will be posted to control traffic.
Separately, the city will close Legion Way in Perry South from Perrysville Avenue to Ellis Street starting Monday to repair a failing retaining wall that is compromising the roadway.
The street is expected to be closed three to four weeks.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Egypt’s beleaguered tourism industry bounces back
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Small retailers at intersection of social networks, foot traffic
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- Freezing rain hits Western Pennsylvania, many accidents reported
- The bullet inside your body ‘becomes a part of you’