Beaver Co. man indicted on federal sex crime
A federal grand jury has indicted a Beaver County man of crossing state lines to have sex with a minor, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.
Donald L. Starkey, 56, of Chippewa also faces state charges connected with the sexual assault of the girl as well as charges of intimidating a witness and six counts of soliciting criminal homicide, according to Beaver County court records.
The federal indictment says Starkey took the 15-year-old girl to North Carolina in June 2012 to have sex with her. He is also charged with possession of child pornography.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Greater Latrobe teachers, school board approve 5-year contract
- GCC’s Zambruno, Sewickley Academy’s Li win PIAA golf titles
- 2 stores robbed in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Injured Pitt center Rowell plays well-rounded role on campus