Munhall teenager killed in shooting
A teenage boy was shot and killed Monday night in Munhall.
Police and paramedics were called at 9:25 p.m. for a report of a male shot in the chest in the 1600 block of Martha Street. The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the man as Trijuan Williams, 17, of Munhall.
The Medical Examiner's Office was told that he was pronounced dead at the scene.
County homicide detectives are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steeler lineman Adams sues men he claims attacked, stabbed him
- 11 Ligonier Township residents rescued by boat from floodwaters
- Sestak kicks off U.S. Senate campaign — with a couple missteps
- Guatemalan to be deported after getting caught with brass knuckles in luggage
- Bad weather delays Parkway West, Fort Pitt Tunnel lane closures tonight
- Court rules Steelers must pay Okobi workers comp
- Penguins need trade-deadline acquisitions to bring toughness
- Elizabeth Township, McKeesport impacted by ice jam on Youghiogheny River
- House resolution urges Wolf to reverse death penalty moratorium
- Homewood shooting victim identified
- Police: Suspect in 1970 cold case homicide of 17-year-old dies days before charges filed