Millvale man on fugitives list arrested
A Millvale man who was considered one of Allegheny County's “Most Wanted” fugitives was arrested Monday after police received an anonymous tip leading sheriff's deputies to his whereabouts.
Wayne Devine Jr., 30, who was placed on the Sheriff Department's “Most Wanted Fugitives” list for failure to appear for a trial last month on charges of robbing a convenience store in October, was arrested when he arrived at a location along Washington Boulevard in Larimer, sheriff's Lt. Jack Kearney said in a release.
Earlier, deputies learned that Devine had been staying at his mother's home in Natrona Heights, Kearney said.
Devine also was wanted on outstanding bench warrants for failure to appear for hearings on unrelated charges of theft from a motor vehicle and retail theft, Kearney said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Bell says he’s prepared to test Chiefs defense
- Pitt survives Oakland’s upset bid with 81-77 overtime victory
- Game Commission aims to settle controversy through study
- Pair of NYC officers killed in ambush shooting
- Star Hayward enjoys go-to role for St. Francis (Pa.)
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Frye: Early peek at 2015 seasons
- 3 charged in East Deer home invasion
- Penguins missing Martin, Ehrhoff, Adams; prized prospect Pouliot called up
- ‘Collector’ exhibit shows another side of famed photographer Michals
- Service with a smile: Win at gift-giving with in-home indulgences