Sewer repairs in Shadyside to affect traffic
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority is repairing an 18-inch sewer line on Baum Boulevard at Melwood Avenue in Shadyside.
Contractors will be working on the repairs from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. each day until the work is completed, possibly by Monday morning.
Traffic is restricted to one lane going toward Oakland from Melwood Avenue to South Milvale Avenue, and no parking is permitted.
Call PWSA at 412-255-2423 with questions.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- High court to weigh pregnancy work rights
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging