Partial closure of Mt. Washington Transit Tunnel scheduled Sunday morning
Port Authority crews will partially close the Mt. Washington Transit Tunnel Sunday morning for rail maintenance, officials said.
Affected bus routes will be detoured inbound via Allentown and outbound via the Wabash Tunnel. T service will be restricted to a single-track during the closure, resulting in delays of five to eight minutes.
The tunnel will reopen by 1 p.m. For more information, call customer service at 412-442-2000 or go to www.portauthority.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Pirates notebook: Bucs unlikely to make trade before deadline
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Baldwin native McNulty’s storied legal career leads to Grove City post