Separate shootings in Larimer, Stowe injure 2
Two people were injured in separate shootings Sunday night in Larimer and Stowe, authorities said.
The first occurred about 9:30 p.m. in the 400 block of Pleasant Ridge Road in Stowe; medics transported one person from the scene to a local hospital, according to Allegheny County 911 supervisors.
At about 10:15 p.m., reports of shots fired and a man wounded came from the 6500 block of Shetland Avenue in Larimer. When police and medics arrived, they found the victim had gotten a ride to UPMC Shadyside for treatment.
The victims' conditions were not immediately available.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates lose on late Cardinals rally
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Tuesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot