Separate shootings in Larimer, Stowe injure 2
Two people were injured in separate shootings Sunday night in Larimer and Stowe, authorities said.
The first occurred about 9:30 p.m. in the 400 block of Pleasant Ridge Road in Stowe; medics transported one person from the scene to a local hospital, according to Allegheny County 911 supervisors.
At about 10:15 p.m., reports of shots fired and a man wounded came from the 6500 block of Shetland Avenue in Larimer. When police and medics arrived, they found the victim had gotten a ride to UPMC Shadyside for treatment.
The victims' conditions were not immediately available.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Truck accident closes all inbound lanes of Parkway West
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery sent explicit emails
- West Newton man found dead in helicopter wreckage near Rostraver Airport
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- Penguins release Carcillo from tryout contract
- Pirates’ Martin calls crowd chant ‘pretty special’
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Giants’ Crawford makes history with slam
- East Huntingdon man dies following police chase
- Takacs Quartet excels in Haydn, Debussy