Separate shootings in Larimer, Stowe injure 2
Two people were injured in separate shootings Sunday night in Larimer and Stowe, authorities said.
The first occurred about 9:30 p.m. in the 400 block of Pleasant Ridge Road in Stowe; medics transported one person from the scene to a local hospital, according to Allegheny County 911 supervisors.
At about 10:15 p.m., reports of shots fired and a man wounded came from the 6500 block of Shetland Avenue in Larimer. When police and medics arrived, they found the victim had gotten a ride to UPMC Shadyside for treatment.
The victims' conditions were not immediately available.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police: Body found beneath Tarentum Bridge is jumper
- Pitt suspends cornerback Howard
- Steelers extend Suisham’s contract through 2018
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Rossi: Buying trust is a must for Pirates
- Police target 17 in Mon Valley drug investigation
- With Spaling locked up, Penguins turn attention to signing Sutter
- Driver describes fireworks-spooked horse that struck SUV near fairgrounds
- Saturday’s scouting report: Pirates at Diamondbacks
- 2 cars strike horse near Fayette fair
- 2 people wounded in North Side shooting; third incident in 3 days