Peduto invites public to offer concerns, suggestions at 'mayor's night in'
Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto on Monday invited city residents to share their concerns and ideas for city government during a Wednesday night meeting with him and his top advisors.
Peduto scheduled his first “mayor's night in” for 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in City Council Chambers on the fifth floor of the City-County Building, 414 Grant St., Downtown.
The mayor met with residents last month during a “mayor's night out” event at a city recreation center in Beltzhoover.
He plans to continue the meetings, alternating between neighborhood locations and the City-County Building.
The sessions provide residents with an opportunity to speak one-on-one with Peduto and top administrators.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers should corner the market at NFL Draft
- Consol Energy profits dip with low gas prices
- Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police response
- Most talent in NFL Draft play at Steelers’ positions of need
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- Former Tennessee DE Hendrix announces transfer to Pitt
- Arnold, New Kensington drug busts net 2 arrests, heroin, cocaine, cash
- Man found dead in Lower Burrell
- Penguins’ Pouliot learns from rookie season
- Hog Father’s eatery chain ferries barbecue to workers at gas well pads
- Experts high on Pitt tackle Clemmings entering NFL Draft