Peduto invites public to offer concerns, suggestions at 'mayor's night in'
Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto on Monday invited city residents to share their concerns and ideas for city government during a Wednesday night meeting with him and his top advisors.
Peduto scheduled his first “mayor's night in” for 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in City Council Chambers on the fifth floor of the City-County Building, 414 Grant St., Downtown.
The mayor met with residents last month during a “mayor's night out” event at a city recreation center in Beltzhoover.
He plans to continue the meetings, alternating between neighborhood locations and the City-County Building.
The sessions provide residents with an opportunity to speak one-on-one with Peduto and top administrators.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Deputy vanishes amid Texas flooding
- Rossi: The series that will define these Pirates
- 2 New Kensington buildings burn downtown
- Pitt star running back Conner adjusting to higher profile this year
- It’s not a small world after all: Global population estimated to soar
- Steelers’ Timmons looks to reverse defense’s struggles
- Google grants teachers’ school supply wishes
- Steelers’ Polamalu relying on smarts as physical skills decline
- Growing RMU nursing school poised for expansion
- Pirates hold on to beat Red Sox, complete 3-game sweep at PNC
- Alligator spotted at Cheswick shoreline