Gas line repair completed on Old William Penn Highway in Murrysville
A section of Old William Penn Highway in Murrysville reopened Friday evening after it was closed from about 2 to 9 p.m. as crews fixed a natural gas line leak.
The portion between Sardis Road and Route 22 remained closed through rush hour, but Murrysville police sent an advisory message at about 9:15 p.m. to announce that it had reopened.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Shazier sits, Justin Brown inactive vs. Texans
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Discipline Pitt’s only optionagainst Georgia Tech
- Mars Area superintendent resigns after short tenure
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case
- Penguins notebook: Johnston blends music, practice for local students
- Bomb threat prompts search at Norwin High School
- Deepening U.S. commitment to Kobani ties Obama’s Islamic State effort to Kurds’ fate
- Indiana slaying suspect hints at more deaths
- Police arrest 14-year-old in connection to bomb threats phoned in to South Hills schools